Bartell 36″ Trowel Machine
You can’t go past the Bartell 36″ Trowel Machine if you are looking for a long lasting and reliable trowel machine.
With a unique gear box and spider design, this is what makes Bartell a leader in the trowel machine market. The gear box is made from precision machined aluminium and contains heavy duty bronze and steel worm gears. To make sure there is no flex, the spider design uses matched tolerances between the hub and the arms. This helps make the job go faster, by keeping the trowel blades down against the concrete to remove high spots quickly and effectively.
The design of the Bartell 36″ Trowel Machine has not changed much over the past 70 years. Bartell is a brand reknown globally by concretors for its long lasting machines, with machines over 40 years old still operational on job sites.
The Bartell 36″ Trowel Machine is part of the Bartell Pro series. It is reknown for its quality and balance and it comes with a 3 year warranty.
Specifications of the 36″ Bartell Trowel Machine
– Adjustable chrome handle
– Designed with ease of operation in mind.
– High quality and long lasting gear box from precision machined aluminium
– Honda GX160 4.8hP petrol engine
– Float Blade Size: 10” x 14” (25 x 36cm)
– Finish Trowel Size: 6” x 14” (15 x 36cm)
– Combo Blade Size: 8” x 14” (20 x 36cm)
– Float Pan: 36 1/2” (93cm)
– Weight: 75kg
– Folding handle for easy storage.
– It’s spider assembly is made of cast iron and perfect for tight tolerances and allows for faster trowelling.
– Centrifugal safety switch (kill switch / dead mans switch)
– Throttle control
– Pitch control
– A sight glass for checking the oil level reduces downtime and increases work output
– Comes with combination blades
– Item number: B436
Comes in either:
– W36H16MC2: with Honda GX160 Engine $3335
– W36H27MC2: with Honda GX270 Engine $3799
Canberra Diamond Blade Suppliers is an Australian wide distributor of Bartell trowelling machines and other Bartell construction machinery.
Want to know more? Email or call 02 62428996
This is a Bulk Item that can’t be processed by this website. Contact us to purchase this item.
- Delivery in ACT is free
- Delivery to the Riverina and NSW South Coast is $110
- Contact us to get a delivery quote to other areas
For more specifications on the Bartell 36″ Trowel Machine click here
Also known as walk behind trowel machine, concrete power float, power trowel, whirlybird, helicopter trowel and heli-trowel.