Brickies’ Own Concentrated Mortar Plasticiser (Clear) – Cement Australia
Applied in diluted form as an air entraining agent for mortar to promote the easy laying of bricks and blocks.
- A concentrated air entraining product
- Promotes workability in mortar
- Makes 20L when diluted
- Manufactured to conform with AS1478-2000
- 1 Litre Bottle
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Clear amber product suitable for light coloured mortar including white
- Concentrated product means the user doesn’t pay for water
- Durable plastic bottle that is not easily damaged
- Easy to transport
- Improves mortar workability, cohesion, consistency, water retention and ease of use.
- Reduces segregation and bleed in mortar
Dilute 1 litre of Brickies Own Plasticiser with 19 litres of gauging water in a 20 litre container (or larger) before use
FIRESOUND™ is formulated primarily to perform as a barrier to the incursion of fire through expansion joints and wall penetrations such as pipes or cables. FIRESOUND™ is also an effective acoustic sealant. Key Benefits Fire rating for gaps up to 50mm Up to 4 hour...
Cavity Cleaner with Tap – BT Engineering Forged from one piece of high quality carbon steel Tapered for correct flexibility Delivers a fine strong jet of water for a variety of uses In a full brick building it is essential to clean the mortar from...
Small Universal Tool OX-P010125, 25mm – OX Tools This Small Universal Tool can be used for pointing or cementing any small scale brickwork. It has a trowel profile at one end and a squared profile at the other. One piece solid drop forged from high...
$11.99 – $16.99
$11.99 – $16.99
Bricklaying Bolster – OX Tools For cutting bricks and concrete. Protective eyewear must be worn. Choose from a 115mm or 52mm size. Item Numbers: OX-T090545, OX-T090502 Also known as Masonry Bolsters, Cold Chisels, Electricians Bolster
Extra Large Gladiator Cargo Net Eliminate the risk of a hefty fine and reduce your chances of losing cargo by keeping your loads covered and secured with the Gladiator Cargo Net. Used by large and small fleets all across the country it is the highest...