Cavity Cleaner with Tap – BT Engineering
- Forged from one piece of high quality carbon steel
- Tapered for correct flexibility
- Delivers a fine strong jet of water for a variety of uses
- In a full brick building it is essential to clean the mortar from the ties in the cavity to prevent moisture transfer.
- It is also essential to remove excess cement and mortar from horizontal and vertical steel bars in reinforced block work.
- Great for cleaning down messy concrete mixers and wheelbarrows.
- Item Number: BTCC
Made in Australia
Search Term: Cavity Cleaners
Brickies’ Own Concentrated Mortar Plasticiser (Clear) – Cement Australia Applied in diluted form as an air entraining agent for mortar to promote the easy laying of bricks and blocks. A concentrated air entraining product Promotes workability in mortar Makes 20L when diluted Manufactured to conform...
For use when removing mortar from brickwork. The flute on this chisel allows easy removal of mortar remains without jamming. High quality carbon steel Hexagonal shaft Fluted design – to prevent ‘jamming’ Chamfered striking end Item Number: OX P090210 Search Words: Fluted, Mortar, Repointing...
Dual Cab Cargo Net – Gladiator Eliminate the risk of a hefty fine and reduce your chances of losing cargo by keeping your loads covered and secured with the Gladiator Cargo Net. Used by large and small fleets all across the country it is the...
Medium Cargo Net – Gladiator Eliminate the risk of a hefty fine and reduce your chances of losing cargo by keeping your loads covered and secured with the Gladiator Cargo Net. Used by large and small fleets all across the country it is the highest...