Cavity Cleaner with Tap – BT Engineering
- Forged from one piece of high quality carbon steel
- Tapered for correct flexibility
- Delivers a fine strong jet of water for a variety of uses
- In a full brick building it is essential to clean the mortar from the ties in the cavity to prevent moisture transfer.
- It is also essential to remove excess cement and mortar from horizontal and vertical steel bars in reinforced block work.
- Great for cleaning down messy concrete mixers and wheelbarrows.
- Item Number: BT CC
Made in Australia
Search Term: Cavity Cleaners
French / Engineers Chalk Pencil 100 pack – Paragon™ This engineers french chalk pencil is a perfect marking chalk for bricklayers, engineers, welders or general construction. French engineering chalk pencils come with many names. You might also know it as soapstone chalk, french chalk, pencil...
$15.95 – $27.90
$15.95 – $27.90
Ironer / Jointer – BT Engineering Solid and comfortable to use. Create the perfect mortar joint with these professional ironers and jointers. Zinc Plated Stainless Steel Choose from 19mm, 16mm, 12mm, 10mm or 8mm sizes Made in Australia Also known as Bricklaying Masonry Slickers
Internal Top Steady Profile Clamp – BT Engineering A Top Steady Profile Clamp is a simple tool for bricklayers making it faster to set up profiles so you can just get on with building the wall. With the Internal Top Steady Profile Clamp you can just...
Brickies’ Own Concentrated Mortar Plasticiser (Clear) – Cement Australia Applied in diluted form as an air entraining agent for mortar to promote the easy laying of bricks and blocks. A concentrated air entraining product Promotes workability in mortar Makes 20L when diluted Manufactured to conform...
Small Universal Tool OX-P010125, 25mm – OX Tools This Small Universal Tool can be used for pointing or cementing any small scale brickwork. It has a trowel profile at one end and a squared profile at the other. One piece solid drop forged from high...