DMS 240 Core Drill and Stand – Husqvarna FREE AUS DELIVERY*
Make your diamond drilling easy with one of the most trusted diamond core drills. The DMS240 is a concrete hole saw with electric drill motor and stand. It is suitable for many core drilling applications and is the most powerful system in Husqvarna’s core drill and stand range.
This is the perfect diamond drilling system for medium core drilling in walls, floors and roofs up to 250 mm diameter.
The simple tilting stand and its back support feature makes the job easier and ensures you get reliable and stable angle drilling. This core drilling system can be used for drilling ventilation and plumbing channels, waste evacuation pipes as well as barrier and road signs.
This concrete drilling system is easy to set up and has an integrated vacuum base which means that you don’t need to clamp or anchor it down. As it is lightweight and compact, it is easy to transport this core drill system from one work site to another.
Husqvarna DMS 240 Core Drill and Stand Specifications:
- Tilting angle of the stand: 0 to 45 degrees for angle drilling.
- Twin gear carriage
- Drill holes up to 10″ (153mm) in diameter.
- 24″ drilling stroke.
- 2400 watts / 20 amp motor with an two-speed 185/455 rpm gearbox and electric overload protection.
- Mechanical clutch reduces risk of motor damage.
- Base Material Cast aluminum, 4 leveling screws
- Core Drill Bit is not included, please contact us for a package deal with the size you need
Click here for more specifications from Husqvarna
Want to know more? Email or call 02 6242 8996
Did you know that we do national delivery around Australia? We know that you could be earning money instead of driving around shopping for tools. To make it easy for you, we offer home and work site delivery options!