S13 HEPA Construction Dust Collector – Husqvarna
Construction Dust Collector S13 – Husqvarna
Husqvarna’s S13 Construction Dust Collector is a quality professional dust extractor. It is a multi-purpose industrial construction vacuum cleaner that can be used:
– as a normal wet and dry vacuum for picking up a wide range of building materials and debris
– as an attachment to the Husqvarna K 4000 wet power cutter, hand held grinders, small angle grinders 5-7”, small scarifiers and drywall sanders.
Filtration of the S13 Husqvarna dust collector
Airborne dust particles can be a serious health concern for you and your employees. Freshly cut concrete dust is one of the most hazardous dust types to construction workers as inhaling it can lead to lung disease. Both short term and long term exposure to concrete dust can put you and your workers at risk.
The S 13 commercial vacuum cleaner is a quiet-operating single-phase High Efficiency Particulate Air-Filter (HEPA) dust collector. It is equipped with a tested and certified HEPA H13 filter to trap the smallest and most dangerous dust particles and prevent them from being released in the air. It has three separate filtering stages which saves time as since you will get longer working time between filter cleaning. The three filtration stages are:
1. Cyclone Chamber: The dust is filtered through a cyclone chamber, which separate the heaviest parts, up to 95% of the dust,
2. Conical Main Filter: This filter is washable. The Jet Pulse filter cleaning system ensures high continuous airflow thanks to easy and efficient cleaning of the conical main filter without opening the machine.
3. HEPA micro filters: These are individually tested and certified to capture 99.99% of the remaining silivia dust in the respirable fraction (0.3µm).
With such effective filtration, you can relax knowing that your construction dust collector is only exhausting perfectly clean air.
Specifications of the S13 Dust Collector
Other features include non-marking puncture free wheels which lock at the front and the Longopac® bag hose system ensures simple, dust-free bag changes.
– Efficient filtration system- highest HEPA saftey
– Easy and efficient filter cleaning
– Durable design
– Easy to transport
– Connects to the Husqvarna K 4000 wet power cutter, and other hand power tools such as hand held grinders, small angle grinders 5-7”, small scarifiers and drywall sanding machine
– Single Phase
– Air requirement: 200 m³/h
– Rated input power: 1.2 kW