Application of Kn95 Masks:
Suitable for a wide range of industries. Ideal for use against particulates generated through sanding, dusting, grinding or combustion and low toxicity mists that do not produce harmful gases or vapours.
Lightweight construction for added comfort that may increase wearer time.
Mask Design Features
– This respirator features an adjustable nose piece for secure seal to reduce leakage risk.
– Earloop straps for convenience with staple-free attachment
– Low resistance to air flow particulate filter fabric for easy breathing and effective filtration.
– Individually packed for hygienic storage and transport.
– For industrial or public use
- KN95 masks are the Chinese equivalent to the N95 masks in the U.S., and are regulated by the Chinese government under regulation GB2626-2006.
- Both N95 and KN95 masks can filter up to 95% of particles in the air and are made to create an airtight seal around the user’s face.
- Click here to see a summary of how certified respirators across different parts of the world can be expected to function very similarly to one another. This is based on the performance requirements stated in the standards and confirmed during conformity testing.
Did you know that we deliver face masks Australia wide! Head on over to our P2 / N95 page to see our range from standard face masks to particulate respirators.