3M 8210 Face Masks for Sale
This classic disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles. The 3M 8210 is a P2 graded particulate disposable respirator, featuring welded straps and a moulded nose clip for a better fit.
- 8210 can also be used in certain applications against some bio-aerosols. such as, influenza virus
- Lightweight construction for added comfort that may increase wearer time
- Mould nose clip to the wearer’s nose shape to help reduce eyewear fogging and for a better seal and fit
- Made from 3M™ Advanced Electret Filter Material for effective filtration with low breathing resistance
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- The 3M masks that you receive comply with AS/NZS 1716:2012
- Protects against hazards, such as, dusts, mists, smoke and fume
3M 8210 Mask Australia – Safety Features:
- Galvanised steel nose clip for use in flammable atmosphere (8822, 8812, 8710)
- Adjustable nose clip help to reduce eyewear fogging
- protects from certain dust, mist and fume generated during e.g. sawing, blasting (P1) and composting, handling infected animals (P2)
- Lightweight construction for added comfort and increased wearer time
3M 8210 Applications:
- Laser Surgery/Electrocautery
- Exposure to infectious aerosols via airborne Aerosol transfer
- Dental care where aerosol & particle exposures are possible
- Bushfire fighting
- Light Welding
Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to adequately protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants.
Warning: Selection of the most appropriate Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) will depend on the particular situation and should be made only by a competent person knowledgeable of the actual working conditions and the limitations of RPE. Details regarding performance and limitations are set out on the respirator packaging and user instructions. Before using any respirator, the wearer must read and understand the user instructions for the product. Use in accordance with AS/NZS 1715:2009 Standard. Misuse can result in sickness or death.
Not the N95 Mask you need, check out our other P2 and N95 respirators