PDU2 Power Drive Unit – Hoppt
The pan base of the PDU2 power drive unit slides over reo bar for use with Hoppt concrete vibrators and 6m flex drives.
- Engine: Honda GX160 – 4.8 HP (3.6 kW) at 3,600 rpm 4 Stroke Petrol
- 3 dog drive units to suit Australian equipment.
- Round frame for easy grip and lift.
- Engine Type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV
- Bore x Stroke: 68 X 45 mm
- Displacement: 163 cm3
- Net Power Output*: 4.8 HP (3.6 kW) @ 3,600 rpm
- Net Torque: 7.6 lb-ft (10.3 Nm) @ 2,500 rpm
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter clockwise (from PTO shaft side)
- Compression Ratio: 9.0 : 1
- Lamp/Charge coil options: 25W, 50W / 1A, 3A, 7A
- Carburettor: Butterfly
- Ignition System: Transistorized magneto
- Starting System: Recoil Starter
- Lubrication System: Splash
- Governor System: Centrifugal Mechanical
- Air cleaner: Dual Element
- Oil Capacity: 0.58 Lt
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.1 Lt
- Fuel: Unleaded 86 octane or higher
- Dry Weight: 15.1 kg
*The SAE J1349 standard measures net horsepower with the manufacturer’s production muffler and air cleaner in place. Net horsepower more closely correlates with the power the operator will experience when using a Honda engine powered product. The power rating of the engines indicated in this document measures the net power output at 3600 rpm (7000 rpm for model GXH50, GXV50, GX25 and GX35) and net torque at 2500 rpm, as tested on a production engine. Mass production engines may vary from this value. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operation speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance and other variables.
Want to know more? Email or call 02 6242 8996