- Two Stroke Oil LS+ 1 Litre - Husqvarna 1 × $16.00
The Husqvarna S26 Dust collector vacuum is a powerful dust separator suitable for fine dust in construction and commercial applications. It will safely handle building, grinding, plaster, and concrete dust which is often a health and safety hazard on job sites.
This industrial construction vacuum cleaner can be used as:
– a standard wet and dry vacuum for safely cleaning up a wide range of building materials and debris
– as an attachment to Husqvarna PG 280 and PG 450 grinding machine and the Husqvarna Soff-Cut 150 early entry saw. It is also compatible with small scarifiers, shot blasters, and handheld power tools.
Husqvarna vacuums are considered top of their class for their powerful filter system and reliability.
Inhaling freshly cut concrete dust can put you and your employees at risk of generating lead to lung disease. Both short-term and long-term exposure to concrete dust can put you and your workers at risk. The Husqvarna S26 concrete dust vacuum cleaner is equipped with a tested and certified HEPA H26 filter to trap and prevent small and dangerous particles from being released back into the air.
The Husqvarna S 26 concrete vacuum cleaner is a quiet-operating single-phase High-Efficiency Particulate Air-Filter (HEPA) dust collector. It is designed to trap the smallest and most dangerous dust particles and prevent them from being released into the air. It has three separate filtering stages which saves time since you will get a longer working time between filter cleaning. The three filtration stages are:
With such effective filtration, you can relax knowing that your construction dust vacuum cleaner is only exhausting perfectly clean air.
Dust and debris are collected in a Longopac bag. This is a 20 m plastic bag that can be separated into approximately 25 individual sealed bags. Alternatively, a 40L disposable polybag can be used for safe collection.
Once the Longopac bag has been filled to the capacity as allowed by the machine, the Longopac bag is then pulled down and sealed with two twist ties provided. Cutting in between the two twist ties results in a self-contained package with all the material sealed inside for safe and easy disposal. This ensures that you and your employees are safe from any construction dust even when disposing of materials.
Other features include non-marking puncture-free wheels, with two caster wheels that lock at the front.
– Efficient filtration system- highest HEPA safety
– Easy and efficient filter cleaning
– Durable design
– Easy to transport
– Single Phase
– Suction capacity: 400 m³/h
– Rated input power: 2,4 kW
– Longopac bag hose system ensures simple, dust-free bag changes.
– Power: 2 x 1260 Watt motors
– Air Pulse Cleaning
– Easy to read airflow monitoring
– Single Phase
– The S26 HEPA Concrete Vacuum connects to the Husqvarna PG 280 and PG 450 grinding machine and the Husqvarna Soff-Cut 150 early entry saw. It is also compatible with small scarifiers, shot blasters, and handheld power tools.