Zero Turn Mowers – Cub Cadet RZTS46
Looking for one of the best zero turn mowers on the market? Look no further than the Cub Cadet RZT S 46″ Zero Turn Ride On Mower.
Cub Cadet have been offering 5-star quality manufacturing for over five decades. Their name has spread across the globe as one of the most trusted manufacturers of zero turn ride on mowers.
“Cut better every time” is the tagline which comes with the Cub Cadet RZTS 46″ zero turn mowers. If you can’t afford to see anything less than perfect results every single time, we recommend investing in a Cub Cadet ride on mower.
The efficiency delivered by Cub Cadet zero turn mowers is unmatched by most other manufacturers. They’ve paired the seamless, effortless operation with maximum comfort too. Even if you’re spending hours on the ride on mower you’ll never feel physical strain or fatigue. Cub Cadet have ensured that their ride on zero turn mowers are ergonomically designed to ensure comfort for you.
But when it comes to getting the job done, you’ll appreciate the ultimate durability of each component. The Cub Cadet RZT S 46 inch Zero Turn Ride On Mower is guaranteed to last thanks to the protective e-coating on the model. This means that there’s minimal chance of any part of the zero turn mower corroding – whether you’re using the model in rain or shine, winter or summer!
If you’ve not experienced the Cub Cadet Signature Cut which each zero turn mower boasts, prepare to be blown away.
A Zero Turn Mower that is simple to use
Most Zero Turn Mowers for sale on the market today have two throttles instead of a steering wheel. But the Cub Cadet RZT S 46″ Rider delivers zero turn handling combined with the ease of steering wheel control. If this is your first time operating a zero turn ride on lawn mower don’t worry, Cub Cadet have made it easier than ever to use.
Cub Cadet RZT S 46″ Zero Turn Ride On Mower Features
The Cub Cadet RZT S46″ Zero Turn Ride On Mower boasts a Kohler 7000 V-Twin engine. You can also expect the engine to come with plenty of pro-grade features which will take the performance to the next level.
You’ll cover plenty of ground with the 46” fabricated deck, which has been fabricated over the duration of 5 years.
As a result of the strengthened components the shell will come with a 5-year guarantee, even commercial users will be able to enjoy a 90 day commercial warranty.
The drive systems work seamlessly due to the Dual Hydro-Gear transmissions. In short, this means the power, stability and manoeuvrability you’ve always wanted from a zero turn mower.
Even on uneven ground, you will feel in complete control of the Cub Cadet RZT S 46″ Zero Turn Ride On Mower.
Cub Cadet RZT 46 Specifications
– 22hp Kohler® 7000 Series V-Twin OHV Engine with pro grade features and durable components.
– Dual Hydro-Gear™ EZT Transmissions work at the same time to give you more power, stability and manoeuvrability for an easier cut.
– Steering wheel gives you ease of control for greater confidence on different landscapes
– 12v sealed heavy duty battery
– PTO Clutch
– Electronic fingertip engagement allows you to engage & disengage the mowing deck saving you time and effort
– 10.6L Fuel Tank
– High Back Seat with arm rests for optimum comfort
– 46″ (117cm) cutting width.
– QuickAttach™ side discharge deck ideal for large sized yards up to 3.5 acres. QuickAttach™ deck easily attaches and detaches in seconds, no tools required. The fabricated deck offers a stronger, more durable deck
– The deck has a 8-position height adjustment
– Comes with a standard mulch kit. Eliminates the need to pick up grass. It also maintains moisture by putting nutrients back into the grass for a healthier looking lawn.
– Easy clean up with the Deck Wash. Attach hose to remove debris from under your cutter deck after mowing to help maintain your deck in optimum condition for a longer life.
– Frame is made from heavy-duty 12-gauge steel
– Warranty: Unit: 5 year fabricated deck shell & 3 year domestic warranty. 90 day commercial warranty. Engine: 2 year domestic & 90 day commercial warranty.
– Stock Number: 17BRCBDN330
Have any questions about these Zero Turn Mowers for Sale?
Investing in new equipment is not always easy. Trying to compare models, and making sure you are making these best decision can be hard. This is why we’re always on hand to answer questions about our range of Cub Cadet rider lawn tractors.
Or if you don’t need any help and you just need a quote for delivery, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Your new lawnmower will be with you faster than you think! Just give us a call on 02 6242 8996.
At CDBS Construction and Garden Centre (also known as Canberra Mower Suppliers), we are the Cub Cadet dealer that makes sure that you get the best zero turn mowers for your job.
If you near by Canberra, why stop in and visit us in Mitchell and you can touch and feel this beauty.
It might be good to know that we have got your back for the life of your machine. We are an authorised Cub Cadet repair and service agent in Canberra. Our talented mechanics are in-house in Mitchell, Canberra at the back of our shop. So you won’t have to worry about sending your machine away.
So what are you waiting for? Give us a call on 02 6242 8996, so we can help you choose the best zero turn mowers for your lawn.
Alternatively you can view the Cub Cadet brand page